Monday, May 28, 2007

Came and went


Infusion #7 came and went. Jane came and brought me a mocha and stayed with me awhile. Thanks Jane! Hands and feet have been bad this week. I made the mistake of jogging 3 days in a row and ended up with blisters on the bottom of my feet. Not good.

On a different note, the pond is coming along. John Sr. and Marge have been working really hard and putting in long hours. And Marge has been doing all the cooking besides. The first few days after my infusions food is not my friend, so if cooking had been left to me it would have been cold cereal for every meal. Anyway, we appreciate all their hard work.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Maybe you will see our pond when you are here graduation weekend.
It isn't finished either... but we still enjoy it

Robert Logan said...

May God be with you and your family.

http://treowth.blogspot.com/2007/05/when-friend-has-cancer.html

pamb said...

Terri, you are an amazing, incredible woman (which we already knew!). I'm praying for you :)